Thank you to The Robin’s Nest for nominating me for a Liebster Award! If you are not familiar with Robin’s blog, I suggest you stop by for a visit. She shares lovely and encouraging posts about life in general.
The Liebster Award is a virtual award passed from blogger to blogger to show support and to help promote fellow bloggers. Who doesn’t need a little support and encouragement now and then!
Here are the rules!
Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the person asked you.
Nominate 11 people (comment on their blog and let them know)
Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions.
Here are my questions from The Robin’s Nest:
Why do you blog?
- Blogging gives me a creative outlet for writing, photography, and self-expression.
What are your top 3 traveling destinations and why?
- I would like to go to Europe, Nova Scotia, and South America. I hope to see as much of the world, it’s beauty and it’s cultures while I can.
If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be?
- World peace, an end to cancer, and that all children have a safe and loving environment to grow up in.
If you could go back in time to your younger self, what advise would you give?
- Stay calm in all situations.
What is your favorite food/cuisine?
- I prefer fresh fruits and vegetables….and a little bit of chocolate!
What country/culture inspires you the most?
- Umm… I think mabe the French for their artistry and creativity.
What are you passionate about?
- My family, art, creativity, and travel.
What is your biggest weekness?
What is your favorite movie or book?
- It’s hard to limit myself on favorite books. I’m going to go with The Nightengale by Kristen Hannah.
If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
- I would like to see hatred be replaced with love and understanding.
What is your favorite pass-time hobby?
- Just one! Reading, writing, photography, painting, traveling, spending time with my husband and family, laughing……
And now….the nominees are….
- Rainy Day Reflections
- Design and Style Report
- Sixteen Miles Out
- Guadalupe Cedars
- Oregon Girl Around The World
- Typewriter Girl
- Reviving Charm
- KHK Designs Interiors
- AngelineM’s Blog
- Rambling in the Garden
These are all beautiful and inspirational blogs! I hope you will drop by and visit them!
Now, if you accept the challenge, these are your questions!
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What country, city, or continent would you most like to visit and why?
- What was the most inspirational time in you life so far?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- What are other interest you have besides blogging?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- Where did you go for your most memorable vacation?
- Do you prefer a sunny or rainy day?
- If you had a day all to yourself, how would you spend it?